2/27/08

Blogging Hiatus

Apparently I'm on a blogging hiatus and have neglected to tell anyone. Please forgive me for my lack of blogger etiquette. I am really thankful for anyone who reads our random thoughts. I treasure that you take time out of your busy schedule to check in on us. I really do appreciate it. I apologize if I've wasted any of your time!

Things have been good here, just very busy. My Gymboree training has been unbelievable, complete with about 20 pages of scripted material, a repertoire of inane songs, early childhood development training, and pages of lesson plans to write. My head is spinning with the most ridiculous oddities. The program is phenomenal though, absolutely phenomenal. And the challenge has been fun. It's just so far out of my comfort zone that it's hilarious. Most of you know me to be pretty laid back, quiet, serious, and reflective. I look comfortable with a cup of coffee in my hands and a book. Not so much singing at the top of my lungs, dancing an Irish jig with a life size puppet, and flying a parachute around the room. If any of you have little ones in our area, you'll have to stop by and take one of my classes. I just know that your jaw would drop. It's funny.

Besides work, my mom came to visit for a week and it was glorious. It came at just the perfect time and she helped me a ton. I really needed it, for many reasons. Thanks, Mom! This past weekend Paul attended a youth worker's conference in Cincinnati. Since his return, he's had to work tons of overtime, so I've been flying solo with the kids in the evenings. We have missed him so much! I'm thankful that times without him are rare. We love you Paul and are so thankful for your hard work with the youth group and MPS. Thanks for partnering with God in providing for us!

Well, I apologize again for the hiatus and I hope to be more consistent in the next few weeks, but I'm not going to make any promises. I hope and pray that all is well with each of you, our friends and family. Thank you for your love, support, and encouragement in our lives. We thank God for each of you!

With much love,
K

3 comments:

Nate and Emily said...

hello Kristin,

so i just found out that you have a blog from abs and came to check it out. it is fun to keep up with everyone while we are away, although i am lousy about posting. hope you are having a wonderful day with your supper cute kids! oh ya, and i loved you valentine's day post! that is hilarious!!!

Ashley said...

Oh, please :) I think we all know you're busy! But it's nice to hear how the Gymboree thing is going for you...sounds like fun...to watch, I mean :) lol. You never know, Adelle might show up sometime in your class. :)

--- said...

Hey guys! Emily, thanks so much for the cd you guys just sent. We love it! Thanks so much:) Ashley, hope all is well. Oh, and Adelle would love Gymboree! I hope you guys can come sometime! Love ya!

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates