5/20/08

The Impossible

"Inevitably it’s only when I am in communion with God that I believe we can be a part of bringing God’s healing to kids in Africa. It’s when I’m worshipping Him that I believe my life is more than time outs and laundry. That it’s purpose is for miracles of love and restoration."

- Courtney Orrange

Please take the time to read an amazing woman's post about her impossible dream. And this woman is my friend! Man - I couldn't love her, her heart, and her vision more. You inspire me, Court! Thank you for pursuing Jesus and the dream that He's put upon your heart with everything you've got.

1 comment:

Courtney O. said...

you encourage me more than you know. thank you.

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates