7/27/08

Week of Hope

This week some of our youth group students and leaders are serving with Week of Hope in Cincinnati, OH. We would love your prayer for them.

Pray that God would make Himself known to each of the team members.
Pray that our team would reflect our God of hope in each of their assignments:

The Boys and Girls Club of Cincinnati, CityCURE, a local homeless shelter, working with disabled children, and repairing a nature trail in the city.

Pray that God would rescue, heal, and restore the lives of those they meet.

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

I will be praying!
I wanted to let you know that I just introduced you on my blog. I hope you don't mind.

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates