9/8/08

Rodean's Letter

Here is our most recent letter from one of our sponsored children, Rodean.

Rodean is sponsored financially by our youth group students, with help from us when needed. I try to write the children the day I receive their letters (otherwise it never gets done.) As you will read, I have neglected this over the last few months and it turns my stomach that I didn't take 10 minutes to write.


Dear Mr and Mrs Charles,

Warmest greetings to all of you there my beloved sponsor. I'm so happy upon receiving your letter. And I really understand why you are not responding sooner to my letters.

Don't worry for it. It doesn't matter. I'm here waiting for your reply.

This vacation, I'm staying at home and enjoyed playing with all my friends. I also helped my parents gathering firewood and accompanied with me are my older siblings.

About our family, thanks God He never leave us. He always meet our needs. And we're happy serving the Lord.

Please continue praying for my good health always. Thank you for always keeping me in your prayers.

And I am hoping that my sister Selah and brother Adden are happy.

About us here, typhoon just left but thanks God we're all safe, no damages happened. How about you?

"For the upright will live in the land, and the perfect will remain in it." Proverbs 2:21

God bless you all.

Love, Rodean

Isn't he a sweetheart? I love how he says, "God always meet our needs. And we're happy serving the Lord."

If God has met your needs, would you consider providing for a little guy named Van? Van is 6 years old and in kindergarten. He loves basketball, swimming and singing. His birthday is March 11.

Van has been waiting to be sponsored for over 6 months now.


That's too long to wait for basic needs to be met.

No comments:

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates