1/1/09

Random Update

Hey guys-

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (a bit belated, but still worth the sentiment) This is the pitiful extent of our Christmas cards this year.

Ours was delightful and super fun with Selah. Adden, well... he had quite the day being ill. I suppose he made it memorable? He's thankfully returned to his normal self again.

All of my office training is now completed, so I will be going back to a much needed 2 day work week again. I am psyched to see my kids again, try out my new bread maker, and be around more to do mommy and wifey things. Wow, I sound so domestic?

Our Castle Retreat is this weekend with our youth group. If you are the praying type, we would love for you to pray. Pray that God would be honored, students would be made whole, and that it would be a blast. Also pray that Paul would sleep and eat and such:)

Okay, I reek. So a shower is of utmost necessity. Gotta run, while kids are snoozing.

Much Love, Kristin

No comments:

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates