1/20/09

Rhode Island, Home

Dunkin Donuts small regulas
Staying up till 1 handcrafting cards with my mom
Watching college hoops with my dad
Seeing my kids fall in love with their Mimi and Papa

Lobsta, scrod, scallops, and indulging on fruit and vegetables
Carousel rides, Gymboree, and making wishes in the fountains
Exploring at the Providence Children's Museum
Relishing my Grandfather's stories, again. Thanking God for his life, wisdom, love

The heaps of snow
That salty ocean air
Long talks
That wicked Rhode Island accent

I've missed this place. It's great to be back.
The only thing missing is Paul.
Home isn't home without him.
We love you, hon.

No comments:

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates