10/27/09

It's Been a Month?

So Paul says it's been a month since I've last posted. I had no idea. I suppose that's like me.

Here's a wrap-up of October:

The Good:

Intentionally trying to learn balance and set boundaries.

Investing in friendships more. This is a place I've always fallen far behind, but I know God
intends for us to live in community, so I'm trying to work towards it.

Spending days outside in the leaves with the kids. I love being a Mom!

Our yg students gave Paul a guitar for Pastor Appreciation Month (and the kids and I gifts
too) - that really meant a lot to our family. We love those students! And Paul is so deserving. I love him, love him, love him!

The Bad:

A lot of teaching this month (subbing for others), but am thankful that we've got jobs. Plus, I do love what I do, even if that means dressing up like a clown every now and again.

My brother left for France for a year, but I couldn't be more proud of him. Love that guy,
even if he does buy bikes without seats, to save a few bucks.

Paul's guitar was stolen in a break-in of our church. The thieves got away with a lot. Praying
they come to Jesus. Praying that I give more credence to trust, not fear.

Down for the count the last few days, but thankful it hasn't been the flu.

The Ugly:

Added another scar to my back last week. No melanoma, just a moderate precursor, so they had to go in for more. Am so thankful that God has given me excellent health and a great doctor!

Anyway, I probably won't be posting as regularly (the whole balance thing), but maybe every so often, you could still stop by and visit? Hope all is well with you, or at least the good outweighs everything else.

Much Love Because of Jesus,
Kristin

4 comments:

Rob Miller said...

Welcome back! I look forward to reading what you post on here in another 30 days or so! :)

Michele said...

Yes, finally :) I look forward to reading your blog every day and it has been sooooooooo long. I know you are busy, though, but you had us all spoiled.

Leah said...

Great to read your posts!

I haven't gotten back into the blogging routine yet either, but I hope to!

Funny you mention Boundaries. I am reading Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend right now.

Hope you are all well!

Kristin said...

Awww... thanks for all the welcomes. You guys are too gracious:)

Leah, I'll have to check into that book you've been reading. It sounds like one that I need:) Thanks for mentioning it!

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates