9/10/09

My Turn, I Guess

If you guys could pray for something, I would really appreciate it.

I'm not having heart surgery or anything, so I feel funny asking you to pray for something that seems so small and insignificant. Nevertheless, it's been a struggle of late to get up in the morning.

This is the second time in a month that I've had a mouth full of ulcers. I'm not just talking a few. I can deal with a few. These little buggers are lining my gums, cheeks, tongue. My mouth feels raw. I'm embarrassed to even mention them cause they're so gross.

Talking and eating really stinks. But the worst thing is the fatigue that accompanies these guys. I sleep like crazy. I have no energy to do anything. And I just really want to be done with them. I want to feel normal again. Enjoyable to be around. Not as spacey. Fun.

That's all for now. I don't want sympathy; just prayer. Thanks, friends.
Much Love,
Kristin

5 comments:

Emily said...

Aww, you poor dear! I can't imagine the pain that would bring, nor did I even think of the exhaustion you'd feel with your system fighting those buggers. Have you thought of visiting a nutritionist or some person that deals with these issues naturally (my mind is a total blank for the right word, sorry)? Surely something in your system is out of whack. If you need anything, let me know!

Anonymous said...

You absolutely have my prayers. If I can do anything for you, please let me know.
Michele

Brandy said...

My mother in law has the same problem. She finally went to her doctor and got a script. It is now much better.
Praying,
B :)

Kristin said...

thanks for praying, guys. i appreciate it.

what kind of script did your mother in law get from the dr, brandy? just curious. thanks!

Brandy said...

acyclovir....that is the prescription name. She takes 2 a day every day.

You are a carrier for a certain virus that is very commmon. It just happens to be manifesting itself in your mouth.

I would definitely go talk to your doctor.

 

Our Simple Expressions | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates